1. Still a little sleepy.
2. No sound of rain but the light coming in through the blinds still seems too gray.
3. I can feel the nerves kicking it. I know it’s berves because I keep walking around the kitchen in circles.
4. Cloud shadows on the rolling hills. The sheep are very close to the fence today. I love these little sheep so much you’d think they were my own.
5. Loons and a crane. Breakfast is less than stellar which feels surprising and disappointing after having had two nice meals there.
6. I show them where I work. Introduce some of the kids to my coworkers.
7. I tend to compartmentalze my worlds whereas my husband doesn’t so much. So when I have these crossings I feel odd. And yet it also makes me feel more whole.
8. I enter and watch a scene of the movie. I have a fat stack of napkins in my hands that will fall if I reach up to wipe away the tears. I will need to watch this again from the beginning.
9. I wish I could have just a few more days with them.
10. I fall asleep with flash cards in my hands. It’s time to sleep.