1. He asks me if I know what time it is. I guess 8:30 but it is 9:30.
2. Well, I do wake up at 4:30 every day so maybe I needed these extra 5 hours today.
3. I take a peak at the garden. The tomatoes are choking out the rosemary and the okra. I’ll need to prune them back.
4. The Fire Next Time.
5. Well, she is tenacious.
6. Two little white butterflies off in the distance. The sounds of cars going to and from. I wonder where the deer is and if we’ll see her again.
7. I think of his words and how he said all the things I’ve been thinking about about people and Christianity and to survive as a black person.
8. It just seems like my heart won’t stop breaking.
9. I’m not sure I liked the movie but it did make me cry.
10. We need more stories about death.