Ten.Four Hundred & Thirty-Four
1. I’m ready for coffee.
2. We decide to eat breakfast in Danville before heading to San Ramon. A place called Sideboard tucked into a very quaint building on a very quaint street and I understand what everyone meant when they said that Danville is “very” nice.
3. Mismatched silverware in a drawer. Yes, please.
4. I like the look of San Ramon more than I thought I would.
5. And then we make our way down to Pleasanton which is just as pretty. This will be a tough decision when the day comes.
6. The heat of the sun on the belly. The way the hillsides glow gold. The blueness of the sky.
7. They went to see The Meg.
8. By far the most educational wine tour and tasting I’ve ever done.
9. This is the hipster spot. She tells us that it’s a little more country here but still nice. How much country can I do?
10. But I can see myself bringing the kids to Loard’s on a Saturday afternoon. Or to Donut Wheel for a hot glazed donut.