Ten.Three Hundred & Forty-Eight
1. What time is it?
2. The windows are sweating so I already know what kind of day it's going to be.
3. I drag myself down to the basement for a quick yoga session. It's warm outside but so cold down here. I need to remember to bring a sweater.
4. Blueberry muffins. I forgot how satisfyingly light and airy the batter is once everything has been mixed together.
5. "Being at home in a given place means recognizing the rocks, the plants, the winds, and the waters and stars of that place in your own body, and your body in the rocks, the plants, the winds, and the waters and stars of that place. It means more than having memories associated with a given place. It means learning again how you and those you love and admire, in every physical, metabolic, chemical, mythical, and spiritual sense it can be means, are made of the things that make the place you belong to. That is the alchemy of belonging. This is where home comes from." - Die Wise
6. My shoulders and neck are sore from me trying to retrain them into alignment. Poor posture as a defense mechanism. Poor posture as a result of holding so much in that the body feels the need to cup itself in order to contain it.
7. I teach myself a few new things and it feels good.
8. I drag the blanket out of the back of the car and spread it on the grass, half in the shade and half in the sun. His gift to me was pizza ordered in for dinner so that I could continue to read and relax. It is a gift indeed. More time to feel the breeze blow down the back of my shirt.
9. "The culture lives in the language." - Die Wise
10. The right book at the right time is an elixir for your own becoming.