Ten.Two Hundred & Ninety-Nine
1. 3:30. Forgot to turn off the airport alarm.
2. Coffee from the lobby and quick walk around the grounds. Overcast skies and big peach-colored roses.
3. Fremont Diner for a good biscuit with sweet marmalade and scrambled eggs and bacon. And Coffee. I finally get a chance to do a photo booth.
5. We walk the square. Plump ducks with feathers I wish I could pick. My eyes search the grounds for loose ones I might be able to stick in my pocket.
6. A big salad and an Arnold Palmer. So much sun.
7. Here. The ranch is just as beautiful as I remembered it to be. It always is.
8. Deeply grateful for all that’s to come.
9. So sweaty.
10. Delirium has set in after a long day. Laughter and sleep.