1. 300. What a number.
2. The sound of my feet on the wooden slats of the porch. There is no way to be quiet.
3. Bird song. But not just some birds but all of the birds and the frogs and the sounds of the sprinklers.
4. Feet crunching on pea gravel.
5. Full on coffee and coffee cake and potatoes and chicken sausage.
6. How I am both tired and exhilarated at the same time.
7. And overwhelmed by all that there is to take in.
8. This is the first time I’ve ever smelled a fresh orange blossom and I want to bottle it up and take it home with me.
9. This circle. So safe.
10. I still don’t know what day it is. But as A’Driane would say, “What is time?”