Ten.Five Hundred & Thirty-Two
5:30 and I catch him on the computer watching Fortnite videos on Youtube. I send him back to bed.
I try to shut my eyes but I can’t. Nerves, maybe?
I wonder how many more years I’ll get these kinds of hugs from her.
Pink clouds at sunrise.
5. The fog in the hills. Feels like I’m driving through a dream. To a dream? It’s all very dreamy.
6. Of course I’m workng with him. He’s the one who knows everything.
7. I accidentally give them too much wine. But now I know how to poor correctly.
8. The joy of getting to serve a group of black women on my first day. High fives, laughter, and an invite to come eat with them next time they’re in town.
9. This was a good idea.
10. Sore feet but a grateful heart. Seeing how everything I’ve done, am doing, and want to do is connected.
10.1 I need to start Christmas shopping.