Ten.Four Hundred & Ninety-Seven
2. Stomach growling. Where for breakfast?
3. How much longer until our hunger and sleep cycles adjust? I don’t remember having this problem during my other visits.
4. The haze is making me think we ought to stay home today.
5. Tacos and Meadowlark Dairy.
6. The five of us in one room. How many more days to go? At least 4 more.
7. Hotel laundry room.
8. First dinner with the new boss. He reminds me so much of my father that it both warms and saddens me.
9. When will I feel ready?
10. I need a week’s worth of sleep.