Ten.Four Hundred & Fifty-Nine
1. But I didn’t want to wake up from that dream.
2. I can hear the gusts but it’s too dark for me to see anything.
3. Sub blueberries with strawberries. Sprinkle the tops with sugar.
4. Come to life.
5. Doctor. There is a wheeze. I’ll keep him home for the rest of the week. Email teacher. Call school. Scratch plans for the rest of the week.
6. Hawks gliding in the wind. When I come back I want to come back as a bird.
7. This is not the kind of news we wanted to hear. Nevertheless it’s exactly what we expected.
8. Chicken noodle soup and focaccia. Pinot Nero for me and Rosé for him. Loud slurps.
9. I should probably be more concerned. I tell him that the thing is we had a vision of what the rest of the year was going to look like and we’re watching it crumble away bit by bit.
10. How do I get access to Moira’s wardrobe?