Ten.One Hundred & Eighty-Seven
1. Thin mornings.
2. Coffee and the hunt for deer.
3. No one is happy with my make-your-own-breakfast attitude.
4. When do they go back to school?
5. Today I really did only put three things on my list: edit photos, talk with Robin, do the laundry. I'm craving coffee and books in bed while the sun comes in.
6. There are so many things I feel uncertain about. I'm constantly praying for discernment. To trust the feelings in my body. I'm still trying to break the habit of over-intellectualizing.
7. Need to read some good books.
8. Pot roast and mashed potatoes. Merlot.
9. I stuff the laundry back into the baskets and drag them off the bed so I can craw beneath the covers. Maybe tomorrow it will get folded.
10. I still have a crush on Fox Mulder.