1. San Francisco is quiet this time of morning.
2. This flight feels tighter than the last. Maybe I have grown.
3. I am sleepy. My eyes stay more closed than open.
4. Not ready.
5. I should have told her to stay on I-88.
6. Home. The children. My plants. Dirty floors. So much laundry. Everyone seems taller.
7. Dead battery.
8. I make frozen pizza and a Caesar salad for dinner. Re-entry is always about ease.
9. How is tomorrow already the first day of school?
10. I can feel my eyes getting hot with tears right before I fall asleep. This is ok.