1. He snuck into the bed sometime in the morning but before the first light. The babies are always babies.
2. Dreams of frogs all over the house.
3. Wash face. Brush teeth. Get dressed. Make the lunches and the snacks. Figure out which muffins to make. Back to school.
4. The backs of my eyes are stinging with tears again.
5. I am tired. I know it's the kind of tired you feel from stress.
6. It's so humid.
7. No one seemed to be happy when I picked them up from school. Maybe I'm projecting.
8. The backs of my eyes are stinging with tears again.
9. I yell at him about the laundry. I want to snap the stems with my thumbs. I can't see anything but white.
10. How he talks me down and away from the rage and honors the truth that this is all fear. That this is what you should feel when people want to kill you.