Ten.One Hundred & Sixty-Six
1. It feels especially dark this morning.
2. Bacon and eggs and english muffins and I want coffee but am sticking to my ginger/lemon/cinnamon tea. But despite the craving, I feel good. Tired, but good.
3. It's 6:55 and still so dark. The sky is low and gray.
4. Errands in the cold.
5. I dislike errands so much. The other day, the five of us were talking briefly about removing conflict for a smoother day. What are things I'm brushing up against on a daily basis that cause me irritation?
6. What might be missing is discipline.
7. The smell of cinnamon, coriander, clove, and star anise toasting on the stove top.
8. St. Christopher Piesporter Goldtropfchen Riesling Spatlese. I wish it had a touch more acidity.
9. Keep it simple.
10. Sometimes you forget that actually, you are living the dream. But there's nothing wrong with a little refinement.