Ten.One Hundred & Sixty-Seven
1. A little sliver of white moon.
2. Granola, walnuts, dried cranberries, coconut milk. Warm water with lemon.
3. Blueberry and peach colored sky.
4. I think it's Friday but it's only Thursday which is cleaning day which means podcast time.
5. "Not everything that we’ve inherited is worthy of being passed on, like trauma and like memories and like values that have evolved." - Rabbi Amichai Lau-Lavie
6. The light coming through the foyer window is pale, pale yellow, almost white, and it's making the orange slices glow.
7. My mind is churning and things are making sense.
8. I send her the text because I know that I need it for the next step. This is just another layer of the cake.
9. I remove the towel from the wooden bowl and touch the dough. It is springy and light. I had forgotten how much I missed the ease of this recipe. Roll it out. Rub it with olive oil. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and the Maldon smoked sea salt Holly sent me.
10. 63 days.