Ten.One Hundred & Forty-One
1. I need just 5 more minutes.
2. Today is pictures before the game. More powder, mascara, eyeliner, and gloss.
3. I have little patience today. It probably has something to do with the 0-0 score at the half.
4. I tell my husband that it’s like they forgot everything we practiced on Tuesday. No sense of urgency! I try to remember that they are only 9 years old.
5. My throat is feeling scratch and my nose is running. Echinacea tincture. I remember how she says that a little bit of pain is okay. It’s good to be able to feel a little bit, even if it’s sickness.
6. Laundry. Always with the laundry.
7. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. But I’m glad it’s all out. It feels like a clean slate. Let it be the last time, please.
8. Salmon and risotto and spinach. I needed something light and yet satisfying.
9. Packing for 5 people for 10 days.
10. One sleep.