Ten.One Hundred & Twenty
1. Up late but still downstairs before everyone else. I look for ancan of biscuits to stick in the oven. One apple and one pear left.
2. The way the soft gray light illuminated the pomegranates on the windowsill.
3. Meal planning. Salmon with rice noodles in a ginger broth for tonight. I think I’ll make a crusty bread and chicken noodle soup tomorrow. Carnitas, roasted tomato pasta, and Korean chicken thighs round out the rest of the week.
4. It looks like rain on the window but when I exit the car I feel the sleet against my cheek. Oh, winter is coming.
5. In the Target parking lot I let out an exasperated sigh. The wind and the gray and the wet. I miss the desert even more.
6. How am I going to do all of this?
7. I gobble a few pieces of flatbread and crawl beneath the cover.
8. Stress makes me sleepy. I think I saw an article once that explained this phenomena.
9. Oreos or Vienna Fingers?
10. Fraiser re-runs.