1. Each day I type the number out and I can't believe it.
2. I dig out the linen pants. It feels like a day for linen pants. The trees are bending and the skies are still low, clouds moving south and west. There will probably be more rain.
3. 11 years. For some reason, 11 years feels more important than 10. Maybe it's the double digits. I also like odd numbers.
4. This time I remember everything on the list but add avocados.
5. Water and reading in the alcove. It’s overcast and breezy and quiet.
6. Everyone wants to know.
7. Why do her compliments make me uncomfortable?
8. Tattinger, Scribe Riesling Pétillant Naturel, Sake flight, Wind Gap Syrah.
9. A big plate of dessert. I should have asked for coffee.
10. Full in more ways than one.