Ten.Four Hundred & Thirty
1. My alarm hasn't gone off and I can tell it's early because of the dark bits of sky I can see through the slats in the blinds. Nerves. I get up anyway.
2. Wet windows. I don't know what the weather will be like today but I think more rain is coming.
3. A sink full of dirty dishes is my least favorite way to start the day. I prepare the potatoes for our breakfast and then try my best to unload the dishwasher without clinking the class. This is always so much harder to do when you're really trying.
5. He’s leaving today. I am a little sad. I sometimes forget how used I am to him being here until he leaves. But it means a more productive day.
6. Dad talks me through changes to make to my resumé and portfolio. They make sense. He reminds me that people have paid me to do this work. I need to talk more about it. He even brings up Blackberry. I didn’t even know he remembered.
7. Fortunate. 3 cranes in the sky. Good omens.
8. Just enough time to clean the kitchen and eat some cherries before pick up. I finally feel like I can breathe.
9. One glass of Riesling left.
10. Tomorrow and then the next day. One day at a time.