Ten.Three Hundred & Seventy-Three
1. Condensation on the windows. I worry that it is already too humid to enjoy the day but when I step outside it's still cool enough.
2. Watery sky.
3. I find two caramel rice cakes and a banana for breakfast. The rice cakes are sticky because someone, probably myself, didn't close the bag properly.
5. I have coffee in one and hand a book in the other. Cool breeze. Two birds fly right into the alcove and flit about in front of my face for a second. I can still feel my heart racing.
6. These days, all the words that run through my head are prayers.
7. Five of them want to come back. 5. I text her to say that I'm about to cry into my paint can because, wow, we must have made something magical. I mean, I knew it. I knew that this is what I want to be doing for a very, very long time. I can't wait for next October.
8. Mini meatloaves and salad and a baked potato. I eat so fast. I realize that I hadn't really stopped to feed myself today. I need to get back in the habit of allowing myself to be nourished.
9. I take it as a sign that the two women who came to buy these items are both from California.
10. My little stargazer. He reads the app to tell us what time certain stars and planets peak. He can see the tiny white dots so much more quickly than we can. We tell him we have old eyes.