Ten.Three Hundred & Seventy-Five
1. I wake up before the alarm. Idris Elba.
2. The quiet of pre-dawn. I water the garden, look for ripened Chocolate Sprinkles, notice that something is eating the sage leaves.
3. Coffee. So good to be back. I brush the mulch off the front porch and off the driveway. I bend over to pull up the dead petunia and am startled by a black toad burrowed into the mulch.
4. Today is the day.
5. Impatiently waiting.
6. Refresh over and over again waiting for the official listing.
7. No longer a secret. We are moving.
8. I am so tired and there is still so much to do.
10. Everything is changing.