Ten.Three Hundred & Six
1. The early light.
2. Granola with flax milk, blackberries and blueberries, and walnuts.
3. Heron medicine: Calm, Grace, Solitude, Patience, Longevity, Versatility, Tranquility, Good Luck, Partnership, Intelligence, Domesticity, Being Present, Determination, Independence, Resourcefulness.
4. The relief and joy from seeing so much green on my baby hydrangeas. I think of the other things I want to grow: Rosemary and basil and iris and tulips and daffodils, and forsythia, and ranunculus, vegetables and fruits.
5. I stop myself from thinking about whether or not we'll be here in 5 years to even enjoy the flowers and the fruit because all that really matters is now. And right now is all that matters.
6. Making plans.
7. Grateful for the slowness of this day. The afternoon is doing a slow melt instead of a fast run and this feels good to me.
8. Are you actively practicing generosity and vulnerability in order to make the connections between you and others clear, open, available, durable? - Emergent Strategy
9. Remembering that it doesn't have to be either/or, that two things can exist at the same time and be in service to each other.