Ten.Two Hundred & Eighty-Five
1. I am not the first one up and this is my least favorite way to start a weekday morning.
2. This morning's sunrise reminds me of the desert: the colors look dusty and low. So today might be partly cloudy?
3. Robins at the back door searching.
4. He's forgotten his glasses again. He asks if I will go home and bring them to school for him. I say "no." I feel only a little guilty about this.
5. Thinking of ecosystems and how that translates into an every day life. If an ecosystem is about the network of interactions among organisms and between organisms and their environment, how can I create a better functioning exchange between myself and my family or friends or broader community? What does a healthy ecosystem look like for me?
6. Pomodoro technique for today's tasks. I had forgotten how effective it is for me.
7. He is gone for the afternoon which means I have the house to myself for just a few more hours. There is never enough quiet time.
8. I reattach the legs and worry for just a moment that I'm not strong enough to lift it on my own but I do and now it's almost done.
9. Reclamation of space.
10. I feel more like myself than I have in a very long time.