Ten.Two Hundred & Thirty-Five
1. I can feel that I’ve sweat through my shirt.
2. It’s only been 3.5 hours since I fell asleep and I feel like maybe I ought to take a shower. I need to get something for breakfast too. The sound of the rain coming down.
3. I don’t have my first cup of coffee until it’s time to leave. It’s hot and spilling over the sides.
4. I’m too tired to tell them all that transpired over the last 4 days. I don’t have the words yet. I don’t know when I will. All I know is that my head feels full.
5. Today feels like I’m just going through the motions.
6. It’s still raining.
7. Laundry and chicken tortilla soup in bed.
8. All I know is that change is required.
9. What I really want to do is sleep, not go to basketball practice.
10. Another shower. Another glass of water. Sleepy time tea because of course now I am no longer tired.