Ten.One Hundred & Ninety-One
1. The light is slow to come today.
2. Blueberry pancakes that only three of us will eat. But three is enough.
3. I can barely put a blueberry into my mouth. The tightness of my triceps is painful but kind of in a good way.
4. Also the muscles around my rib cage.
5. Fast Company.
6. The milky gray sky and the slowness of this morning.
7. I see no fewer than 8 accidents on my way to the studio.
8. This space. One day, also this, for myself.
9. But this is what he claimed for himself. He claimed it and then it came to be.
10. The Poet.