Ten.One Hundred & Fifty-Eight
1. The neighbor's tree split in half and my basketball goal is on its side. I can still hear the wind whipping through and shaking the screens.
2. The light is slow to come this morning. It is really winter now. You can just tell.
3. The coffee cake is taking a long time to bake and everyone is mad at me because it's after 7 an there is still no breakfast. I should have made muffins instead.
4. I start the latest podcast episode and, not surprisingly, I'm rethinking everything I know and have decided.
5. I see the words I've written and realize that what I'm working on is not in alignment with how I want to show up in the world. I mean, it is, and it isn't.
6. I just want to find a way to bridge the gap.
7. I just want to not be sick anymore.
8. Roasted chicken, potatoes, and green beans on the Friendly Village china. Novellum Chardonnay and Jean-Paul Chevenet Morgon Beaujolais and Shae Pinot Noir. We didn't get to the Odette Cabernet Sauvignon.
9. Why is it that we never say what we mean to say or do what we mean to do until it's too late?
10. I miss my friends.