Ten.One Hunded & Seventy-Seven
1. Christmas Eve.
2. They said it was going to snow but I didn’t believe them. And here it is and I am surprised by my joy.
3. Monkey bread for breakfast.
4. Moodboarding with a hot mug of decaf. Thinking of four words.
5. The batter for the chocolate cake is too thin. I add a little bit of flour and cross my fingers.
6. Mind of a Chef. I’m late to this series as I am with most telivision shows because I don’t watch as much t.v. the days. But here I am trying to memorize the Japanese words and imagine the flavors.
7. René’s mise en place.
8. The light of the moon. I wish I knew the names of the phases like I know the names of my children.
9. Too much wrapping still to do.
10. Prosecco and stuffing stockings.