Ten.One Hundred & Thirty-Six
1. The fog. It's thick and milky and reminding me of the desert. All the colors are faded and dusty and it's so beautiful.
2. Finally a little bit of sun.
3. We argue over which pajamas are the right kind of pajamas to wear to pajama day at school and I can feel the irritation growing. Because why does this have to be a thing?
4. I'm standing at the counter while they eat and I catch myself just staring at them all adoringly. Like, their faces are so perfect and the colors of their eyes are all slightly different shades of chestnut and they are really most beautiful in the mornings when they're fresh from rest. Even when we're arguing over weather appropriate clothing.
5. I love Jennette and I love these chats and dreaming and doing with her. The beauty of soulful collaboration, of experimentation, of dreaming.
6. This apple and manchego salad with lemon vinaigrette.
7. Duval-Leroy Rosé de Saignée.
8. Chicken tortilla soup.
9. I dig out a tiny Christmas tree and she helps me decorate it with these all these tiny ornaments and tiny garlands. I'm craving the coziness of Christmas decorations. I want the lights and the music and the smells. Maybe I just want to feel like a kid again.
10. Sometimes it's so hard to create with my hands all the things I can see in my mind.