Ten.One Hundred & Forty-Nine
1. No one to tend to this morning.
2. The first parking lot we try is along the river and there’s this big oak tree she has me take a picture of before we get back into the car to find a cheaper lot.
3. We find a bakery but I opt for toast and fruit while everyone else eats gooey cinnamon buns.
4. Ogden Mueseum of Art.
5. I could stay in art museums for hours. In another life I’d be a sketch artist or maybe a painter or maybe a ceramicist or maybe a curator or maybe a gallery owner.
6. The same woman who made us breakfast is now here and she makes a treat.
7, Grey Skies in London: Gin, rosemary, and violet.
8. La Petite Grocery.
9. Red Burgundy, crab beignets, ricotta dumplings with hen of the woods mushrooms, duck confit with chilled barley and spaghetti squash and spinach and golden raisins, butterscotch pudding, coffee.
10. Early to bed.