Ten.One Hundred & Fifty-Two
1. I don’t want to get up but I know I must.
2. Skeleton trees.
3. The only thing saving me this morning is the light.
4. I start dinner at 10:30 but take a break to go get the tire patched. I should have done this months ago but there are some things I’m just not good at doing. Adult type things. Sometimes I tell myself, it’s okay, you’re only 32. And other times I cringe in embarrassment because...I’m 32 and shouldn’t I be better at these adult type things already?
6. I’m trying to just find my focus.
7. It’s already 1:45. I feel as though my day is already lost and gone. I know that once the kids are home there is no more space for breathing.
8. The clouds are moving quickly over the bern, so thin and whispy.
9. I need a vacation from my vacation.
10. Sleepytime tea with garlic honey.