Ten.One Hundred & Twenty-Three
1. 6:30. Wait, how did that happen?
2. The cloud cover this morning is too thick to sniff out the early morning light.
3. Everyone is so concerned about their costumes. Halloween is my least favorite day of the year.
4. I really need to renew my tags.
5. I tell her that I’m really just feeling angry and I want to feel angry and I feel like it’s just.
6. Quibo for lunch. Te Helado. Carnitas and Camarons. Conversations on the past, present, and future.
7. Why am I so angry? In my mind I see the word “anger” inside of a box and then two arms extending downward.
8. Loss. I am angry because of loss. Isabel left. Lisa left. Alan is leaving. I left. I have no immediate community. I miss my friends. I miss my streets. I miss my school. I miss my trees.
9. Sadness. I am angry because I am sad. Because I miss my friends. I miss my streets. I miss my school. I miss my trees. And even though I am never alone I still feel lonely.
10. There’s still a lot of candy.