1. I sleep in until the daylight breaks. Pancakes and bacon and coffee.
2. Dark matter.
3. These streets. These streets. I've been trying to mentally prepare myself to do this.
4. There are so many more leaves on the ground here. Red and brown and crunchy.
5. The leaf looks like it's floating in front of me.
6. Half here and half not.
7. Ginger beef noodle soup in bed, in the blue bowl because a little beauty goes a long way.
8. Going through the photos from our trip to California and remembering the morning fog, boots on pea gravel, brass clips, drinking a milkshake at the beach.
10. The realization that nothing lasts forever.